Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 43

Following up on my success from yesterday, I went and fliered Eastlake - and had a conversation with the very interested owner of the 14 Carrot Cafe about hanging my art there too!

This is going to be an amazing business opportunity, all this fliering. I'm going to be scheduling myself out through the whole year, if I'm lucky. And hopefully one or two per neighborhood, so I get coverage all over town!

I'll remember to take pictures as I go around, too. Yesterday there were some cool shots I could have gotten while I was walking, but I was so nervous and caught up in the whole experience of fliering that I couldn't manage to pull out my iphone! (although I used it to write notes in a bunch of places.)

Here's the henna I'm sporting for this round of neighborhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment