Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 23

Today for the most part was kinda poopy. I had a doctor's appointment in the morning, which was unsatisfying but productive, I suppose. I made friends with the phlebotomist and she wants me to do her wedding henna. Then after lots of errands and a little bit of shop time, I came home and didn't want to do anything for the rest of the day. I napped and watched TV. By the time Dan came home I was truly in a funk.

But then we went and met with his parents at a restaurant and all that changed. Dan was in a really good mood when he got home, so he was cheerful and pepping me up before hand, and I really enjoy the time with my in-laws anyway, the meal was good, and we found out what our Christmas gifts are this year, so there was a lot of great stuff going on. Long before our food arrived I was feeling much better.



The moral can be
a little more obvious
then what we look for

No comments:

Post a Comment