Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 19

This morning my dad's cold was too much for him to handle so we went in to the triage nurse and they gave him some Robitussin. It took 2 hours. Then this afternoon Dan and I went and saw the American version of "Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo" which we enjoyed, both for the movie itself and for the fact that we were actually AT a movie. I honestly think the last time I went to see a movie was over a year ago, but I can't remember. And to think I used to be a regular SIFF goer and wanted to get a moving film-related tattoo.

Now it's storming and I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. This is all I have for a post today - I'm going to wait until tomorrow for the henna photo, it's getting nice and dark, but will photograph better tomorrow.


Storm raging outside
Keeps me huddled deep inside
Nature mirrors Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment