Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 40

MAN. I was having SUCH a good day...I got the news my dad's getting discharged from the SCCA at the end of the week. I was all ready to do projects and excited about them, I was running errands like a champ, and was almost done when...

BAM!!!!




IPHONE ON THE GROUND. Dropped it, right out of my hand face FLAT on the concrete outside the Fred Meyer. I'm pretty sure right now the glass is only being held together by the screen protector. Kudos to apple, the phone *still works*...it's just hard to see anything through the mess of fractures.

I have an apple store appointment in an hour. I'll update this post after...

*Update. They swapped out the phone (hefty fee) but now it won't activate. They couldn't figure it out, the verizon rep on the phone couldn't figure it out, the 3 verizon reps at the store (that I RACED to to get there before closing) couldn't figure it out. Bedtime soon, then I'll work on it again tomorrow. UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment