Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 127

For the past two days I've been feeling like my body is in permanent flight mode. As if I'm waiting for the other shoe, waiting for the bad news, the ugly phone call. My heart keeps beating fast, my dreams are horrid, I can't sleep and I'm nervous. It's extra prevalent at harborview, although as far as I know there isn't any big bad news coming my way...but then, maybe...

I spent time at my shop this afternoon, but I don't have any photos to show for it, even though I got a good amount of work done. I'm going to go to bed early to try to jump-start my sleep for tonight. Tomorrow I have so much going on including hennaing an expectant mother of twins, seeing Ed to have him help my foot, and riding a train to go visit my folks!

So this weekend I'll make up for the lack of interesting blogging these past couple days. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment