Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 121

I went to accupuncture this morning and she helped both my hand and my foot, awesome! Then I went to the shop, had *another* no-show, but I wasn't at all surprised (I figured as much, over the phone.) But while I was still hanging out at the shop working on various things, a woman came in and said "I'm a fan of yours on Facebook, and have been so impressed with your work! I come to the Latona Pub often with my husband, and this time you were here, so I just *had* to come in and say hi!" Then, she pulled out a notebook and showed me the doodles she's done inspired by my paintings, and it was so touching! I inspire people!!! :)

After work, I met with Dan and some of his co-workers at the Big Time, where Dan got happily sloshed. After that we went to Makeda, where he became incredibly talkative, and expressed his desire to not only have a baby, but to start NOW. He knows why we're waiting just a bit longer, but he's actually excited now. And blames much of that on Charlie, and who can blame him?? :)

This is what I doodled on myself while hanging around the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment