Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 115

So today was my mother's birthday! She was greeted with gifts in the morning...





And here are photos of what she was opening - the fish was commissioned by my dad, the chestnut tree by Dan.





The morning was very cold - aside from the fact that there was frost on the field, the heat pump went out around 1am and it was veeerrry chilly when we got up. The heating guy came and fixed it free of charge!


Frost on the field


A little perspective - the car is about halfway down the line of trees.


I tried dying eggs with silk ties! It worked out with the ties - I also tried it with a big silk scarf, but that one didn't work at all, even though the pattern was awesome, the dye didn't release onto the eggs.




My mom bought a quilt from her neighbor. It's gorgeous!




No comments:

Post a Comment