Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 164

Well today was nice.  I spent most of it at the shop.  My first client was really nice, going to New Orleans and wanted a pretty up her leg.  After her, I had nearly 3 hours until my next client so I swept and mopped the floor, and painted my new festival stool...


...then my afternoon client and her best friend came.  Baby belly time!  The baby was due on the Solstice, gender unknown, and we all three of us had a grand time.  I was happy with how the design came out, the friend got a little flower and vine on her shoulder, and I sent them off to hang out for a while at Irwins on the corner with smiles and best wishes...


...and ten minutes later they graced my doorstep again, giggling.  I thought for sure one of them had smudged their design, but the friend said "Well, I just wanted to tell you that we're headed to the hospital now, because Mari's water just broke!"  So much for a Solstice baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment