Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 163

Now THAT was a fun birthday party!  The girls were all so happy with their hennas, and I'd met a good number of them two weeks before when they got their hennas as a girl scouts troupe.  The one here in yellow wanted to have me do their birthday hennas, and the mother called me the Friday before U Street fair, so I didn't get a chance to call her back until Monday of this week.  I told her I was available and happy to do it, and she said "Oh that's great!  My daughter REALLY wanted you to do it, and we booked someone else just in case because we hadn't heard from you and it was such short notice, but I'll cancel with the other artist because she has been complaining that she really really wants YOU."  Talk about an ego boost.  :)  And sure enough, we had a great time, and they were all thrilled with their hennas!




No comments:

Post a Comment