Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 97

I know it's not personal, I know (at least I'm pretty sure) it's not a hex on me, I know that there can be better ways to prevent this happening, but WHO THE HELL books a party with 7-8 people, calls back to confirm a second time, and then DOESN'T SHOW UP, and DOESN'T ANSWER THE PHONE????

I feel absolutely sick to my stomach. I get EXCITED about these things! I WANT to henna people. When I get stood up, it makes me want to cry!!! I'm actually near tears in frustration. I mean who DOES this?

I can do other things while I'm waiting, but I don't start on projects or do things I think will take time or shouldn't be paused because I expect the client to walk in the door any minute. So on top of being stood up, I have unfinished projects staring me in the face saying "ha ha! You haven't accomplished ANYTHING while you've been waiting!"

I'm going to go cry now. Vent my frustrations somehow. Maybe exercise or something, that will make me feel like I'm not a complete failure today.

No comments:

Post a Comment