Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 81

At the show this weekend I had my hair done by a sales girl, and was so impressed with it at the end of the day I bought a flat iron. Now, why a flat iron, you say, when my hair is naturally so frickin' straight and doesn't keep a curl? That's so hard to curl that it takes two applications to get a perm to stick? THIS is why:


Here's my hair right after I curled it with the flat iron of magicallness.



Here it is mid day after being brushed out, thrown up in a ponytail several times.



And here it is tonight, 15 hours after I curled it this morning. Please note - there is NO product in my hair, nothin' but the iron.



Yup, best money I've ever spent on a beauty product. That, and curling my whole dang head took me 17 minutes this morning, so it wasn't even like it was a huge imposition on my 5am wakeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment