Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 94

I've been super brief the last few days because I forget I'm supposed to post until I'm already in bed and almost asleep. Tonight, I'm actually getting a real post in!

Rosemary and Scott took us out to dinner last night, and then we spent the day with them today. They were up in town for the weekend to celebrate Dan's birthday. Here's the cake Rosemary made for us - gluten free, of course, and really amazing. I just looked at it and there's about 1/5th of it left...I'm sure it's the last I'll see of it - Dan will eat it all.


Eating Cake for breakfast, and frozen custard for lunch makes for a hefty siesta.


But the most awesome part of the weekend was that Rosemary finished the skirt we've been working on (only a few days, when it comes to it) and its so super cute! It's made from the same material I got to make the painting cases last fall. They're also the tablecloths at my shop. And the darts are from material I bought back when I first started working with Krysteen, and I made quilt-square chair cushions for her shop 10 years ago with it. So all said and done, it's a henna shop skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment