Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 206

I'm feeling a bit better then yesterday but still a wee bit iffy.  Bland foods are my thing right now.

Nothing exciting happened today, and that's the way I like it.  I found out that I had some money never sent to me by the old folks home from a couple years ago, so that's coming my way.  I am having a lovely conversation with a local henna artist on facebook about festivals.  I enjoyed the sunshine a bit, and am really profoundly ready to go to sleep now...I didn't sleep well last night.  I don't have any photos to share...so here's some haiku!

Summer comes in waves
of heat and ocean and sound
happiness now reigns


black cat waits for me
tail out straight makes twice his length
sleepy panther Earl


the pale blue wash sky
punctuated with pink clouds
ancient artists muse

No comments:

Post a Comment