Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 201

I was supposed to upload the photos from the other night when I had the migraine.  Too bad!  I'll get to them when I get to them.  :)

After karaoke last night, we came back home, I finished a book and went to bed around 6am.  Then I got up around 10, and my day consisted of breakfast, relaxing with Dan, a 3.5 mile brisk walk around the neighborhood, laundry, dinner, and 6 pages (so far) of the story of one of my ex boyfriends.  In conjunction with the books I've recently been reading, I've been reminiscing of what he and I did together a lot.  And I've never ever told anyone the true story of my "relationship" with this guy.  While I really don't want anyone to actually know it, I need to tell it, so a document it is becoming, never to be sent out.  So nice to write it all out, so nice to write, period.  

No art today, I'm taking the day off!  Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment