Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 178

Well, this festival was almost worth packing up a day early for, just like the last time I worked for them.  Rain and wind didn't help the equation.  Neither did copious amounts of goose shit.  The hydroplane racing was SO LOUD it made it impossible to speak, and hurt our ears.  There were 4 craft booths not including mine - all the rest were corporate or FOOD...lots and lots of food vendors.  And some of THEM did horribly today too.

But the good things were - I got to spend the whole day with Laurie chatting and having a good time, I got to henna about 7 or 8 people, and there were a couple Bald Eagles hanging out on the edge of the park.

We'll see what tomorrow looks like.  According to the ridiculous organizer, tomorrow's going to be their GOOD day, because there's a CAR SHOW.  (That means absolutely nothing to me.)




I call this Puddles of Goslings


No comments:

Post a Comment