Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 244


So today Chelsea and I had our annual event together:  The "It's too hot, cat, so you're getting a Bath. (complete with soap!)"  She loves the bathroom, so she came in with me while I started the water running.  I closed the door and started talking to her about how nice it would be when she got all cool in the water, and she started flicking her feet like she was already in there.  I picked her up and she voiced her negative opinion LOUDLY with great gusto, and griped and moaned all the way into the water.  Once there, she wandered around, looking at the eddies and floating hair, and we were serenaded by Earl, on the outside of the door, bellowing his dismay at the obvious pain and torture Chelsea was enduring without him.  After her rinse, she hopped out into the towel, we had a little rubdown (with, again, great vocalization at the indignation of it all) and I released her to go sit in the middle of the floor and groom herself.  I really wish I'd had a video going through it all- not necessarily of her, but so you could hear Earl's lamenting.


Yesterday was such an amazing day.  Here were the numbers:

I hennaed 15 people, and I made $504 between 1:30 - 10:45.

-2.5 hours of total commute time = 6.75 actual work time

I averaged $74.66/hr

I averaged $33.60 per person.
Just some of the comments on last nights hennas. The thing that makes me giddy is how all of these women are my idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment