Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 63

Well, today is a day for celebration! It's the one year anniversary of my shop officially opening. It was still very much in the works, but I could (and did) receive clients at Latona one year ago today.

I was planning on going out to dinner with Krysteen this evening, however early this morning I started not feeling good, by mid morning I was at the doctors, and this afternoon and evening has been spent pretty much either on the floor or the couch. There's no diagnosis for my symptoms yet, we're waiting for the blood work to come back, but the unofficial summary is it could be Bladder, Liver, Pancreas, Intestine, Gall Bladder, Appendix, or Stomach. (Um...that's close to all the organs, right?) BUT I'm not pregnant. o_O

I also have severe back pain both in the lower back (I've been battling that for the past month or so) and the middle back, which has only really surfaced as this illness has surfaced as well. I feel like the mid back pain is a referred pain, but right now as I write this I essentially can't twist my torso beyond about 2 inches to the right. Um...not cool, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment